This is the 'Turn Key' approach, we come to your site, do a complete audit of the property. We provide a written set of recommendations and identify any code violations or bestpractices recommendations we note on site. This information is yours alone, we report to you and not to the Fire Department or any other service unless you instruct us to include them.
We send you the Agreement/Quote along with a 50% deposit invoice of the full amount and a request for any floor plans, test results and contact phone numbers. Once we have the permission to proceed and the deposit is being processed we then proceed to book the dates.
We set a walk through date and time, we meet you or your designate at the site and proceed to audit the building and educate our host(s) based on what we see and find during the audit.
We send you a rough draft and upon approval we finalize and ship to you with an update service of the document is extended for the next 12 months up to 1.5hrs of consulting time at no extra cost.
The price for this program is dependent on your building's Life safety features, and you will need to invest a minimum of 1 hours of your time with the Investigators. This program is the Best way to learn about your property and its Life Safety Features!
All Plans include:
- A Rough Draft for review, changes or discussion before printing
- 3 binders (or up to 7 Binders) of a complete National and Provincial Fire Code as well as: City Fire Department Compliant Fire Safety Plan Document
- * All colour floor plans in either 8 1/2” x 11” or up to 11” x 17” format
- Laminated floor plans (8 ½” x 11” only) for posting on every floor
- Sufficient number of Tenant/Occupant Fire Safety Brochures
- 12 or 24 months of updates, depending on your choice of program
- Digital PDF file of your completed document for your files and for any re-printing needs you may have.
- A Clear Plexi Fire Safety Plan Box with key lock
*Price includes floor plans in a MS PowerPoint format. If you would like specialized AutoCAD floor plans they are easily accommodated; there is an added price.
Acrylic Professional Signage holders for posting Floor Plans are also available, pricing for additional Fire Safety Plan Boxes, 8.5” x 11”and/or 11” x 17” are available upon request.
If you choose to use our services the program can take from a few days up to a few weeks depending on your choice of program and level of response and effort.